Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sorry I'm late


I remember taking a personality survey in one of my business classes that told me I’m a “late adapter.” The other kids in the class were pleased by their results… they were cutting edge. They weren’t afraid of change. They were on the fast track to success. And THEY have undoubtedly been blogging for years. (not to mention the fact that they probably drink plenty of water!) But what else is new? I’m always years behind. It took me forever to accept stretch pants as a kid, wear capris as a teenager, and get my ears pierced as an adult! I always seem to be jumping on the trend bandwagon right as it runs out of gas. I will never forget buying a troll in third grade (months after everyone else) and the first day I took it to recess was the last day they were played with… So please don’t stop blogging on my account.

5 comments:

cath said...

what have you been afraid of--you're phenomenal! and so is your blog. I love it. keep it coming. or else you will find more pictures on my blog that you wish i didn't own. hahaha

rudi said...

you crack me up as always liz! i think i need to change my profession. love you.

henderson family said...

Seriously Liz you are my favorite person ever. Only you could make me laugh out loud while reading a blog. I can't tell you how excited I am to read about your life as a bum. :)

Katie May said...

Liz! I'm so excited you jumped on the bandwagon. Did I ever tell you that you are one of my favorite people ever??? Awesome...that's all I can say! I can't wait to read all about your adventures here on the East coast!

Jane Durham said...

no wonder you're friends with Cath! We Curtis' have all been dubbed "late bloomers." Liz I'm so glad you have a blog. love to you