Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm turning 25, but I feel like a teenager!

And goodness knows I act more like a teenager now than I ever did when I actually was one. My life seems to be full of texting, embracing those all-too-fabulous teen movies, staying up way past "bedtime", and having junior-high like relationships - no wonder I get along so well with my 14 - year old sister. Weird to revert so far back in maturity levels. I guess I should go see that Brad Pitt movie about aging backwards - maybe Benjamin Button will understand how I feel.

3 comments:

kristen kathleen said...

Hooray for birthdays!!!! It's now 2am in Utah, so it's totally official - HaPpY 25th BiRtHdAy!!!!! I can't wait to see you again while you're at home! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Amy Lovell said...

I see nothing wrong with reverting back to a teenage mentality. We all know "adulthood" is far too overrated anyway. Life as a teenager was simply better, and if we didn't enjoy it to are max in our actual teenage years, why not enjoy that mentality in our "older" years. :)

can't wait to see you when I get home.

malia said...

You are too funny!!! :) I love you just the way that you are!